Friday, October 20, 2006

Sods law

I waited ages and ages for just a glimmer of sunlight so I could take nice bright sunny photo's for the previous post, but nothing. As soon as I finish, what happens? brilliant sunlight, so here is my last photo of the back garden before it gets the chop in preparation for winter:


















And because I'm bloody minded and forgot all about posting them, hers is a nice bright non flash picture of some booties/slippers I'm making for a lovely 5 year old who fell in love with them whilst looking through a Debbie Bliss knitting book (we like to get 'em young in my house).









M is often at our house and loves fingering yarn. I now have permission from her mum to go that step further and teach her to knit. Although young, she is intelligent and wants to learn!!

No comments: