Thursday, January 31, 2008

Onwards

I'm plodding on with St. Brigid. mmmm plodding on...... She's lovely. She's a beautiful colour. She's full of charts. They are no longer challenging, just charts. She's waning. I think this is partly becuase I'm still reliant on the charts and although I'm familiar with the intracate cables, there is no challenge. So I'm plodding.

I'm 2/3 of the way up the back

I'm still waiting for the Ecru to arrive for the Picnic Blanket so no progress there. I've conveniently left Nevis at my parents. The second sleeve is almost done. I'm trying to stay faithful to a maximum of 4 projects. Now is the time I would start a new one. I'm not going to. Just in the nick of time (i.e 5 minutes ago) my next package arrived for the Debbie Abrahams Mystery Blanket KAL. I have 5 new squares to knit - YES!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

St. Brigid is looking wonderful. I hope your squares aren't too distracting! I have mine, just need the pattern and instructions emailed to me.

Anonymous said...

St. B looks great, are starting your squares today or are you waiting for tomorrow? The start of FEb.

eusebius said...

Happy St Brigid's Day :) I am also more than halfway up the back and feel like i'm plodding a bit, but it will be so great to be able to wear it.

How tall are you? Are you making the full 8 repeats? I'm considering stopping at 7 (I'm 5'4")