Friday, December 29, 2006

Playing Catch Up

My feet are back on dry land. Will post more about my travels later.

My mum loves her cardigan, it fits perfectly. I had to get her out of her cozy bed when I went over to my parents house for a 2 minute stop yesterday - just so I could make sure it looked OK!! Dish cloth and home made soap found their way to intended owners and all is right with the world.

Knitting News
No knitting news a the moment - I have not been doing much of any project, just flitting from thing to thing - need to focus. I'm still playing catch up with hum drum things. I've lost a week and stupidly think I can get it back. I'll give up soon and go back to what I do best - feet up, audio book, knitting in hand, waiting for the house to clean itself.

Managed to get to Liberty last night (Took friends and children on a night bus tour to see the lights in London fair city). It was good to see familiar faces and inhale the essence that is inimitably Liberty. Mrs L went for the first time with her nearly finished Gwen (picture soon) and promised to visit again. I was a very good girl and have not purchased any sale yarn.... Yet.

It's too grey for pictures at the moment. I received goodies that I will share when there's a glimmer of light.

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful New Year.
May it bring good health and prosperity to you all.

1 comment:

Eilidh said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. Please accept my virtual offering of shortbread, whisky and coal and tall, dark-haired husband as your first foot.
Eilidh.