Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another one bites the dust

Don't you just love pop songs, the lyrics come in so handy at times!!

The Debbie Bliss Ribbed Cardigan is finished and I am really pleased with it. I hope my mum likes it after all this. Photo's are not up to much. For an explanation go visit Purly Queen. Any excuse and I'm using it!!





























































































I'm still having problems with servers and cookies but I'm getting there. It's always been a fear of mine - messing with what I consider to be the underbelly of the computer!!

I've balled up my dyed goodies and will be working on them this week.


















I'm off to buy buttons for my mums cardi now. In the rain howling gales and dark skies..... Someone's got to do it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it's such a pretty knitting, the shaping is lovely and will be so flattering. I should think your mum will be over the moon.

Theresa said...

That is a great sweater - plenty interesting to look at and knit but not too much that you can't feel comfortable wearing it. And you should wear it a lot!