Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn stash

Having left my current knitting project at my mum's I found myself in need of some house knitting. The perfect time to look through my stash and begin a stash busting project. This is normally a project that is quick and easy - a kind of in-between project that gives my brain a rest from complex knitting

autumn stash
Originally uploaded by joandshea

and allows me to carry on knitting, rather than downing tools all together. It'sdefinitely quick and also addictive, don't seem to want to put it down. I want to get to the armholes - not sure why I'm so eager, I have to do a provisional cast on and I always seem to have huge problems trying to use this form of cast on. Here's hoping it will be plain sailing this time. I've found some very good video streams detailing the method.

No comments: