Monday, October 29, 2007

Sometimes........

I forget I live a stones' throw from here




and here


with a gorgeous young man who is recovering after survival camp. He returned wondering why I had not packed any deodorant . Survival camp? Deodorant? mmm.....






Not much to show on the knitting front. I've finished the back and left front of the caped coat. The shape is looking good and I got a boost from finishing the back - it being the largest piece. I can't say the same for Mirth - the tank top. I've finished the back . Working on 3mm needles it seems to be taking for ever. I hope to have one of them finished by the weekend.

The back piece of the caped coat

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Beautiful pics!

eusebius said...

ooh, can i come and visit you?? we live near niagara falls, so maybe we can do an exchange ;)
caped coat is looking gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes we get to caught up in our suburbia life and forget we live in the greatest city.
At least your moss stitching is a great stash reduction. Felt sorry for you as I saw you carrying a heavy cone around.