She's done in the nick of time!!
Pattern Source: Interweave knits summer 2004
Started: February 2007
Finished: 13 October 2007
Yarn Used: Jamiesons of Shetland Sprindrift
Needles: 4mm addi turbos
Comments: I was quite daunted by the project initially, and put it up for months. I got it out 2 weeks ago and we just clicked together and off I went. Blocking was a challenge!! There is straight and then there's straight. Kitchener grafting - I defiantly need an idiots tutorial for it. I made the stole without the nupps I used a thicker weight yarn than specified and didn't think they would look good - nothing to do with the fact that I hate bobbles.....
The sun finally came out and I took some marvelous (for me!!) shots of the stole. I downloaded and dutifully filed them.... then lost them. I've taken some more above but as always I could not recapture what i had previously done!!