The pictures I couldn't post before
The shot above was me in the throws of picking up 361 stitches and feeling very sorry for myself. Until I worked out that my 19 triangles multiplied perfectly into 19 to get 361. The markers did help though. I'm up to the armhole and division for the back.
A typical Saturday afternoon at mine. Miss L has started her second project, which will be for for Miss squeaky clean!! Pictures of a finished Gwen to follow. And Miss S has started her very first project. Me working on Jessie's flames. 2 day's later I got a further taste of how I managed to lose my journals - by leaving the pattern book at college. Fortunately my tutor found it and put it up safely for me.