Thursday, December 17, 2009

Socks


Socks
Originally uploaded by joandshea

These poor long suffering socks have been on their needles for over a year. They have seen the light of day only because I am knitting 2 large projects and I needed a break from them. They are for my sister - just in time for the beginning of our cold weather. I am pleased that she loves them

Another project buster also using sock yarn is Damson by Ysolda Teague. I love projects that start small and end up with hundreds of stitches. It is blocking now.

All finished, now to block

I'm halfway up the front of Aaren, I'm hoping to finish her by the weekend. It will be a relief to have one of the big projects completed. I'm planning on delving into one of the back of the wardrobe bags and finishing a project that has been waiting for a long long time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy. Your sister is getting her new socks just at the right time. They look fab.