Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Knowing me - meme

Since I have very little to show at the moment I thought I'd indulge in a meme.

I have been memed by Karin ! - Knowing me



1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was chasing around after a 2 year old. I had just changed jobs and I was considering emigrating.



2. What are 5 things on my to do list today?

Go see my mum
use up the bananas and make banana bread
laundry
fill up the petrol tank
finish socks


3. What are your favourite things to snack on?

anything that's within reach



4. Where are some places you've lived?

I'm a London gal born and bred!



5. What would you do if yo were a billionaire?

besides buy a wool shop? Travel and take care of my family



6. What jobs have you done?

Till girl, bar tender, Personnel Officer, Project manager, Advocate


7. Which other people would you like to know more about?

Yvonne and Polly


It's grey and a little miserable at the moment, no good for taking photo's. When the weather changes, I'll show and tell.

No comments: