Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Help

I will, I will, I will...
I will finish my mum's cardi. I need a little help from my friends. I've hit sleeve island. My mum's cardi is almost done, and I am fighting off startitis but I feel like I've been working on the same sleeve forever!!


















I want to start this


















using this














The pattern is from Debbie Bliss' Cahmerino DK book. Go check it out. The yarn is Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK in colourway 019 - I don't know if it has a designated name yet. I must check..... After what seems like a very long time, my babies finally arrived. I only took 2 out of the shop to play with. I had to leave the rest in the shop - yes, I trust myself that much that I actually took 2 home. I met Karin on the way there and showed her my bounty. She knew I'd be back the next day for the rest having used up the 2 balls the same evening - oh yee of little faith!! Sorry it's been taken using a flash so you really can't see the beauty of the colour.

So you see, I really must finish my mum's cardi...... Oh and there's this - we won't go there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is exactly how I felt during the Olympic kal - just grit your teeth and knit those sleeves. I would far rather be knitting sleeves than knitting acrylic dolls, you have the better option!