Saturday, November 11, 2006

As time goes by

Ok, it's time to 'fess up. The to do list has gone out of the window. I'm trying, but my sense of impulsiveness and the urge to do what I want is too strong. So we have a sewn up and ready to clean up Gwen for my sister. Once pressed and buttoned I will post a final photo.
I've also decided the log cabin blanket is not quite working as I would like, so it will now be a baby blanket and I will rethink how to do the blanket with the remaining yarn.


































Sleeve detail with pink fluff.
Below is the progress of the Debbie Bliss
Ribbed Cardigan for my mum.














So I'm not straying too badly from the list.
I'm hoping to finish this next week.

No.1 Son progress: First hat on circulars...























Above: The Stallone look
.... and double pointed needles.























Wide Ribbed-Brim Hat:
Started: June 2006
Finished: Nov 2006
Yarn used: Blue sky alpacas organic cotton in lemon grass and Jaeger Shetland Aran in dark blue
Signing off a very proud mum!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic achievement Shea! Love the Stallone pose

Unknown said...

Oooh, very clever, I will have to show this to Dylan when I teach him how to knit.

Gwen is looking great.

Anonymous said...

That's great Shea, you'll soon be outknitting your mum! Especially if she keeps starting things and not finishing them..