Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hitch

You all know I'm rubbish when it comes to anything remotely techie - like computers. So you know its a major panic when I can't get online and the computer crashes!! I seem to be back in the land of all that is cyber, minus a few files that should keep me sane. Bare with me while I sort out my hard drive from my warp drive....

Knitting News
I've finished the back of the Empire Line Cardigan - my nick name for it is stumpy. It's going to need a good deal of blocking to look anything like the published article - I'm enjoying it though and the yarn is scrummy and soft and squidgy. Check out Karin's blog for picture update. While you're there check out her fab Viola by Louisa Harding.

I've started knitting a few gifts, wristers, wash cloths and hats. I'll post some pictures soon.

No comments: