Sunday, January 10, 2010

It should be a win win situation - being snowed in. If you are cold, you just snuggle into your favourite hand knit sweater, if you are bored, you pick up one of the many projects crying out to be finished. Perfect. A knitter's paradise.
...Sort of. My fingers are sore and I've been sitting down for too long.......

Time to go out and play in the snow.


I'm currently working on Mathilde, it's very slow going. I'm still passionate about it, but need a smaller project to make me feel like I can actually finish something.
Note that I'm not going to pick up an existing project - far too logical, nope, I have to start something new. I have my eye on a couple of projects......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did really well on Matilda. I am off to JJ tomorrow to check out yarn for Delphine!
Temptation!

Sue said...

Mathilde looks gorgeous. Another cabled beauty. I hope you can get inspired to finish it but I know what you mean about starting other projects. I do that too, knit on one for a while then start a few others, then go back to the first one and finish it off. Stops us from becoming a bit bored with it too.

Lost City Denise said...

Beautiful cabling!

Trisha said...

Love the vibrant, jewel tones of this and the violet sweater before.